Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported fewer watermelons from January to August
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 4,120,995 kilos of fresh watermelons for an FOB value of US $ 848,209. These values represent a decrease compared to the 5,976,430 kilos shipped in the same period of 2016 for a value of US $ 1,021,888.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, there are two destinations that have had this national fruit: Ecuador, where placements were achieved for US $ 732,000, and Chile, where they reached US $ 116,000.
In terms of the main exporting companies, Coproimpex SAC stands out with sales of US $ 380,000 and Lugi Importaciones SAC with US $ 343,000. These were followed by Ordoñez Cutipa Elvira (US $ 22,000), Import Export Polu EIRL (US $ 9,000) and Agronegocios Internacionales José SRL (US $ 8,000).
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: