Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported fewer watermelons from January to August
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 4,120,995 kilos of fresh watermelons for an FOB value of US $ 848,209. These values represent a decrease compared to the 5,976,430 kilos shipped in the same period of 2016 for a value of US $ 1,021,888.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, there are two destinations that have had this national fruit: Ecuador, where placements were achieved for US $ 732,000, and Chile, where they reached US $ 116,000.
In terms of the main exporting companies, Coproimpex SAC stands out with sales of US $ 380,000 and Lugi Importaciones SAC with US $ 343,000. These were followed by Ordoñez Cutipa Elvira (US $ 22,000), Import Export Polu EIRL (US $ 9,000) and Agronegocios Internacionales José SRL (US $ 8,000).
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: