Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exported fewer watermelons from January to August
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 4,120,995 kilos of fresh watermelons for an FOB value of US $ 848,209. These values represent a decrease compared to the 5,976,430 kilos shipped in the same period of 2016 for a value of US $ 1,021,888.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, there are two destinations that have had this national fruit: Ecuador, where placements were achieved for US $ 732,000, and Chile, where they reached US $ 116,000.
In terms of the main exporting companies, Coproimpex SAC stands out with sales of US $ 380,000 and Lugi Importaciones SAC with US $ 343,000. These were followed by Ordoñez Cutipa Elvira (US $ 22,000), Import Export Polu EIRL (US $ 9,000) and Agronegocios Internacionales José SRL (US $ 8,000).
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: