Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish fruit exports to China will increase
The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that they will eliminate the impediments to exporting certain specific fruits to China. The minister said, when Turkey started exporting cherries to China, the trade embargo was already no longer operational. While exports of agricultural products have increased substantially, says the minister, the quality of Chinese products has also improved during the trademark creation process, as have other geographical indications.
According to the report, Turkish cherry exports since April have already achieved a total value of 155 million USD. Germany, Russia and the Netherlands are the largest markets for Turkish cherries. More and more transports go to Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Bahrain. Because of the Turkish commercial agreement, approximately 400 tons of cherries are exported to 47 countries and regions. This year's cherry exports with a gross value of 1.5 million USD are transported by air.
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: