Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Market access for apples to India
According to a new draft amendment for the Indian plant quarantine regulation, the Indian market will be open for German apples in the future.
The condition for the export of apples to India is the treatment of the fruit with methyl bromide. Alternatively, a number of days of cooling treatment during the shipping will be permitted - if this method has been trialed successfully for five to six shipments.
The market will be opened for apples from Germany, Austria, Greece, the Czech Republic and Portugal. After a national commentary phase, which ended on the 30th of August 2017, the draft amendment will be handed over to the World Trade Organization (WTO). The changes are expected to be implemented by mid September of 2017.
Source: DFHV aktuell 8/2017
Publication date: 9/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: