Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
VDH Concept opens new location in Poland
"New way of packaging potatoes and onions"
"Allowing net structure perforations is a new way of packaging and is suitable for a lot of products, including potatoes and onions, but also citrus and bulbs. As the small holes in the foil let air in, the product is better able to breath and it extends the shelf life," says Jan Van de Heuvel of VDH.
VDH Concept recently introduced the unique SQ pack. "With this foil we mainly focused on the sustainability. The packaging is available in a 100% compostable edition or in a LDPE foil with 50% recycled plastic. There are also different designs of the packaging available. The SQ-pack is available as a 'pillow bag', quadroseal (standing bag), doy pack or with side folding. The customer can also choose different 'window shapes' which are simulated as a net structure.
Click here for the video
The new generation of packaging foil is produced in the new VDH location, VDHPolska. Want to know more about the new packaging foil? Come to the Potato Europe. VDH can be found at Stand C350 on September 13 and 14.
For more information:
2900 Schoten - Belgium
Tel: 0032 3 685 06 33
Fax: 0032 3 645 75 81
VDH Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Polna 22C
05-300 Minsk Mazowiecki
Tel: +48 25 758 19 42
Mob: +48 601 397 406
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: