Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
VDH Concept opens new location in Poland
"New way of packaging potatoes and onions"
"Allowing net structure perforations is a new way of packaging and is suitable for a lot of products, including potatoes and onions, but also citrus and bulbs. As the small holes in the foil let air in, the product is better able to breath and it extends the shelf life," says Jan Van de Heuvel of VDH.
VDH Concept recently introduced the unique SQ pack. "With this foil we mainly focused on the sustainability. The packaging is available in a 100% compostable edition or in a LDPE foil with 50% recycled plastic. There are also different designs of the packaging available. The SQ-pack is available as a 'pillow bag', quadroseal (standing bag), doy pack or with side folding. The customer can also choose different 'window shapes' which are simulated as a net structure.
Click here for the video
The new generation of packaging foil is produced in the new VDH location, VDHPolska. Want to know more about the new packaging foil? Come to the Potato Europe. VDH can be found at Stand C350 on September 13 and 14.
For more information:
2900 Schoten - Belgium
Tel: 0032 3 685 06 33
Fax: 0032 3 645 75 81
VDH Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Polna 22C
05-300 Minsk Mazowiecki
Tel: +48 25 758 19 42
Mob: +48 601 397 406
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: