Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: 575 tons of plums fly out of Xinjiang
In August, a total of 1,100 tons of fruits were shipped out of Xinjiang by flights from China Southern Airliner. Plums alone reached 575 tons, accounting for 52% of the total. According to sources from The China Southern, the sales of fruits in August went very well, with an average of 40 tons shipped out of Xinjiang every day. The total volume has gone up by 57% compared to 2016, and the increase of plums reached 64%. China South has put a new Boeing 787 on the routes from Xinjiang to Guangzhou and Chengdu. The new airplane has more space and more powerful engines, making it easier to ship larger quantities of fruits. That's one of the factors causing such an increase.
Publication date: 9/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: