Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Kiremko releases new sliver remover for potato products
Potato Processing Equipment Specialist Kiremko has released their new sliver remover focused on sustainability. They claim the new machine effectively removes more than 98% of all cutting waste of potato product.
Kiremko reports that the big advantage of the sliver remover is that it is maintenance-free, with the drives mounted inside the closed sorting rollers and, given its lack of chains and chain wheels, mean that lubrication is not needed.
The new Kiremko sliver remover is available in 3 models, with capacities of 10 to 20 tons per hour. The adjusting mechanism is continuously adjustable from 3 to 16 mm clearance opening. Optionally, the machine can be equipped with the ability to adjust the rolls remotely.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)348 47 94 00
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: