Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kiremko releases new sliver remover for potato products
Potato Processing Equipment Specialist Kiremko has released their new sliver remover focused on sustainability. They claim the new machine effectively removes more than 98% of all cutting waste of potato product.
Kiremko reports that the big advantage of the sliver remover is that it is maintenance-free, with the drives mounted inside the closed sorting rollers and, given its lack of chains and chain wheels, mean that lubrication is not needed.
The new Kiremko sliver remover is available in 3 models, with capacities of 10 to 20 tons per hour. The adjusting mechanism is continuously adjustable from 3 to 16 mm clearance opening. Optionally, the machine can be equipped with the ability to adjust the rolls remotely.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)348 47 94 00
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: