Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Honduras to export up to 500 containers of okra this year
Felipe Méndez, one of the leading producers, indicated that so far this year about 200 containers have been exported to the international market to date, and this year they intend to exceed this figure.
Between 400 and 500 containers of okra are intended to be exported at the end of this year, according to producers from the South zone of the country.
Felipe Méndez, one of the producers indicated that so far this year about 200 containers have been exported to the international market to date, and this year they intend to exceed this figure.
He indicated that the winter has benefited the South region's okra production, as well as melon and watermelon.
In the case of melon it is worth mentioning that it has only been produced and exported for local consumption due to the tax burden being implemented.
The producer emphasized that in the case of watermelon there have been good harvests, as well as good fruit growth expectations.
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: