Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thailand trade mission to increase trade of dry fruit
A high-level Thailand trade delegation, led by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) of the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand, will make its way to South Africa from September 18 to 22 to build trade links between the two countries.
The delegation will comprise representatives from various industries. Leading Thai firms operating in the food and beverage will also take part, including Phootawan Thai Dried Fruit who will look to increase trade of dried fruit to South Africa.
“As strategic economic development hubs in their respective regions, Thailand and South Africa have a great deal to offer each other in terms of bilateral trade and investment, and serve as mutual gateways to new trade regions,” said Minister of the Office of Commercial Affairs Royal Thai Embassy Aphirak Paepuang.
Publication date: 9/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: