Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Belgian companies buys back 1.75 shares
Greenyard ends buying programme for its own sharesDuring the last days of August, Greenyard bought back 8,000 of their own shares. The company started a purchasing programme for own shares on the 14th of March 2017. The company wants to buy 1.75 million of their own shares, which totals 4% of the outstanding shares on 14th March 2017. With the purchasing of these 8,000 shares the Belgian company is finalising the programme. In total the company spent a little over 30 million Euro on the buying programme. The average price of the shares was at 17.17 Euro.
These shares can be used to "compensate for the potential watering down of the convertible obligation, to create a position of own shares to finance potential, future takeovers and/or potential, future long term option plans."
Publication date: 9/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: