Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New app facilitates Indian ag exports to the EU
A new mobile app for facilitating farm registration, testing and certification of grape, pomegranate and vegetables meant for export from India to the European Union has been launched.
The mobile app, hortinet, developed by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), allows farmers to apply online to facilitate their farm registration.
It also helps track the status of applications and approvals by States and sampling by authorised laboratories. “This new mobile app will also assist State horticulture/ agriculture department to capture real-time details of farmers, farm location, products and details of inspections such as date of inspection and name of inspecting agency directly from the field.”
Hortinet is being launched in Hindi, Marathi and English to make it user-friendly, said D K Singh, Chairman, APEDA.
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: