Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New app facilitates Indian ag exports to the EU
A new mobile app for facilitating farm registration, testing and certification of grape, pomegranate and vegetables meant for export from India to the European Union has been launched.
The mobile app, hortinet, developed by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), allows farmers to apply online to facilitate their farm registration.
It also helps track the status of applications and approvals by States and sampling by authorised laboratories. “This new mobile app will also assist State horticulture/ agriculture department to capture real-time details of farmers, farm location, products and details of inspections such as date of inspection and name of inspecting agency directly from the field.”
Hortinet is being launched in Hindi, Marathi and English to make it user-friendly, said D K Singh, Chairman, APEDA.
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: