Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Production of Pinghe honey pomeloes shoots up
"The production season of Pinghe honey pomeloes runs from September to February. The export period lasts from October until January. In the past few years, the production of Pinghe honey pomeloes has increased continuously. The number of trees has also grown. That is why this can be seen as a big year for honey pomeloes. The production has increased by approximately 30% compared to last year," states Ms. Florence of Xiamen Fuhuida Fruit and Vegetable Co Ltd.
Packaged honey pomeloes
Large honey pomeloes
"This year's export quantity will continue to grow. The export price is now not much different from last year's. Throughout the season, the overall price will most likely drop, but the price for high quality fruit will remain stable. Every country has its own elements that have to be taken into consideration. Europe is mostly focused on food safety and rules surrounding agricultural production. Furthermore, they have many requirements regarding agricultural waste, and they like small fruit. The Russian market, on the other hand, likes middle and large fruit, and they prefer bagged fruit."
Honey pomelo processing facility of Zhangzhou Fuhuida
The traceability code on nets of honey pomeloes
"Our company is located in the hometown of honey pomeloes: in Pinghe, Zhangzhou we have founded the wholly owned Zhangzhou Fuhuida Fruit and Vegetable Co Ltd. We have a total production area of 250 hectares, consisting of our own and collectively owned fields, where we grow white and red pomeloes. We sell 30% of our products under our own brand "Sunlovit" to distributors and supermarkets in first and second tier cities in China. The other 70% we export through the port of Xiamen to Russia, the Netherlands, Canada and Dubai."
Bagged production of honey pomeloes
Honey pomelo storage room
"We mainly sell through the Zhangzhou Fuhuida Fruit and Vegetable Co.Ltd. We are also opening more sales channels through subsidiaries and branches. Furthermore, as our exports continues to grow, we are selling through WeChat platforms as well. Simultaneously, we cooperate with other e-retailers and chain store platforms, so we can offer the best service for supply and distribution. Contrary to other companies, Fuhuida owns the entire supply chain, has an expert team, good service, and performs strict quality control. In the future, we will continue to strive to bring better honey pomeloes on the market."
Xiamen Fuhuida Fruit and Vegetable Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 135 9950 9709
Publication date: 9/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: