Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
India gets new brand of jumbo sized cashews for Onam
'Kerala brand jumbo size cashew,' a new product from the Kerala State Cashew Development Corporation (KSCDC), will hit the market this Onam season.
The corporation will also introduce value-added products from cashew, including cashew vita, cashew soup, cashew powder, choco kaju, and milky kaju - all under the Kerala brand.
The corporation has also secured the prestigious award 'Kaju India 2017' instituted by the Cashew Exports Promotion Council of India (CEPCI) for these products. The award will be presented by Union Industries Minister Nirmala Seetharaman in the expo to be held in Goa on September 17.
The sales inauguration of jumbo cashew will be conducted by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan at the corporation's factory at Ayathil on Saturday. The jumbo cashew nuts will be of superior quality having a size of W150.
Currently, the cashew nuts processed by the corporation are of size W180, smaller than e W150.
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: