Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Bookings open for The Amsterdam Produce Show
The Amsterdam Produce Show and Conference is the event that will bring the international fresh produce community together in Holland – at the very heart of the global produce industry.
Organised and hosted by the creators of the award-winning New York Produce Show and Conference and The London Produce Show and Conference, the Amsterdam event returns for its second outing on November 15-17, 2017 at the iconic Westergasfabriek.
Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to promote themselves to a carefully curated group of thought and practice leaders - including important buyers - giving them the chance to meet people who can help their business in many ways.
Exhibitors will be able to generate new sales by networking with genuine decision-makers from all four corners of the globe, including leading CEOs, key retailers, foodservice operators and wholesalers, as well as Dutch traders who account for enormous volumes across the Continent.
The three-day programme will kick off with a glittering opening cocktail reception at the Hilton Apollolaan. Attendees will enjoy fine food and beverages while networking and catching up with the movers and the shakers of the industry.
The trade show will throw open its doors at the Westergasfabriek on Thursday November 16. The day will be complimented by a programme of networking events, seminars and chef demonstrations with some of the country’s top culinary minds, which run around and alongside the exhibition.
Those interested can book their stand now at the second APS trade exhibition to guarantee involvement.
For more information:
Amsterdam Produce Show
Tel: +44 (0)7711 509709
Publication date: 8/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: