Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru to launch its Super Foods Peru campaign in AsiaPeru will participate with its 10th national pavilion and more than 30 companies and associations at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017 in Hong Kong from September 6-8. The main products on display will feature table grapes, blueberries, avocados, citrus, mangos, pomegranates, asparagus and others.
Peruvian exhibitors have high expectations for expanding their clientele and exploring new trade opportunities with Asian countries. The future for Peruvian fruit exports to the Chinese market every year looks more promising thanks to the access for the Peruvian avocados since 2015, the recent approval for the blueberries and the expected next opening for pomegranates to China.
The Peruvian pavilion is organized by the Association of Peruvian Agrarian Producers Guilds/AGAP and the German-Peruvian Chamber of Commerce supported by the Peru Export and Tourism Board/ PROMPERU and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism/MINCETUR.
For more information:
Tel: +51 1 5921234
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: