Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru to launch its Super Foods Peru campaign in AsiaPeru will participate with its 10th national pavilion and more than 30 companies and associations at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017 in Hong Kong from September 6-8. The main products on display will feature table grapes, blueberries, avocados, citrus, mangos, pomegranates, asparagus and others.
Peruvian exhibitors have high expectations for expanding their clientele and exploring new trade opportunities with Asian countries. The future for Peruvian fruit exports to the Chinese market every year looks more promising thanks to the access for the Peruvian avocados since 2015, the recent approval for the blueberries and the expected next opening for pomegranates to China.
The Peruvian pavilion is organized by the Association of Peruvian Agrarian Producers Guilds/AGAP and the German-Peruvian Chamber of Commerce supported by the Peru Export and Tourism Board/ PROMPERU and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism/MINCETUR.
For more information:
Tel: +51 1 5921234
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: