Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce fund for Hurricane Harvey recovery
The produce industry has always exercised a proud tradition of stepping up to help others around the country, and even the world when disaster strikes. This time our friends in Houston are calling on all produce industry members for their help.
Brent Erenwert – President of Brothers Produce, and Houston resident is living this disaster first person and sees the devastation wreaking havoc on his city.
Brent has started a fund for produce industry members to donate, with the goal of raising $1,000,000 to support relief efforts that will go to food banks, shelters and local organizations to aid in recovery efforts.
Any dollar amount would be greatly appreciated, but a challenge was issued by Tony Forsythe of National Produce Consultants by kicking off contributions in the amount of $2500. Tony encourages any company that can to match his initial donation to please do so. You can visit the link below to donate. Brent will also make regular updates including the local Houston charities that these donations will support through this page.
For more information:
President, Brothers Produce Houston
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: