Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce fund for Hurricane Harvey recovery
The produce industry has always exercised a proud tradition of stepping up to help others around the country, and even the world when disaster strikes. This time our friends in Houston are calling on all produce industry members for their help.
Brent Erenwert – President of Brothers Produce, and Houston resident is living this disaster first person and sees the devastation wreaking havoc on his city.
Brent has started a fund for produce industry members to donate, with the goal of raising $1,000,000 to support relief efforts that will go to food banks, shelters and local organizations to aid in recovery efforts.
Any dollar amount would be greatly appreciated, but a challenge was issued by Tony Forsythe of National Produce Consultants by kicking off contributions in the amount of $2500. Tony encourages any company that can to match his initial donation to please do so. You can visit the link below to donate. Brent will also make regular updates including the local Houston charities that these donations will support through this page.
For more information:
President, Brothers Produce Houston
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: