Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Beijing, November 3-5
ChinaFVF puts spotlight on cold chain solutions
The worldwide costs for food waste because of transportation problems have reached an astonishing 1.3 billion tons. Even though China's production quantity of fruit and vegetables ranks first in the world, cold chain distribution is only used for 5%. Every year, the lack of refrigeration equipment and specialized technology leads to damage of 30% to 40% of products.
As the first Chinese supplier of specialized agricultural supply chain solutions, the significance of Jiuye's smart cold chain transport and its newly developed "transport trace" unit, which expands the life cycle in refrigerated transport, is easy to see. At this edition of the China Fruit and Vegetable Fair, many Chinese and foreign suppliers of temperature control equipment will showcase their new products.
Shenzhen DTI Science and Technology was founded in 2008. It is a Chinese branch of the American DeltaTrak company, and one of the innovators and leaders of cold chain management and temperature control solutions. DTI has recently launched its newly developed FlashLink Mini PDF cold chain data registration system on the Chinese market. This easy, disposable temperature registration system is suitable for all kinds of transport, and it can provide temperature control and data registration in transport, storage and handling decay.
With 20 years of development experience in the cold chain distribution industry, Jiangsu Jingchuang Electric is one of the leaders in the Chinese cold chain industry. Its RCW-310 is a remote temperature monitoring system, based on GPRS. It can monitor and register temperature and location with GPS in real time. Simultaneously, this product also has other functions, such as an alert for temperature limits, and arrival reminders. It is suitable for different areas, such as food, industrial, and life sciences.
Shanghai Zealquest Scientific Technology was founded in 2000. It focuses on the development of high-end scientific equipment. When fruit and vegetables are stored or transported, they excrete ethylene. This speeds up the ripening and rotting process. Zealquest's FELIX F-950 system brings together both temperature control and ethylene inspection. While monitoring ethylene, oxygen and carbon dioxide, it can also register date, time temperature and GPS location. It can be used in refrigerated storage and transport.
This edition of the China Fruit and Vegetable Fair will be held from 3 until 5 November 2017 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing. Over the years, the China Fruit and Vegetable Fair has become the only event that combines a fair with an industry meeting for the Chinese fruit and vegetable industry.
Publication date: 8/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: