Job offersmore »
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Grape Cone perfect for the beachThe Grape Cone is the new summer product introduced by the Cantatore Fruit Company in Ruvo di Puglia (BA). "The idea came to us after visiting a few beaches. Most people were eating fruit pots, but where to place them to avoid them falling over? A cone can be easily placed in the sand or among the pebbles and is also easy to carry around." The product will be available until late September.
Grape Cones are available in lidos, bars and shops in Italy and from French and German retailers. "They are very popular in Belgium too, as they are already used for chips. The idea of eating fruit this way was thus very welcome."
Each crate holds 5 cones, with a cardboard display that can be used by sellers.
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: