Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Grape Cone perfect for the beachThe Grape Cone is the new summer product introduced by the Cantatore Fruit Company in Ruvo di Puglia (BA). "The idea came to us after visiting a few beaches. Most people were eating fruit pots, but where to place them to avoid them falling over? A cone can be easily placed in the sand or among the pebbles and is also easy to carry around." The product will be available until late September.
Grape Cones are available in lidos, bars and shops in Italy and from French and German retailers. "They are very popular in Belgium too, as they are already used for chips. The idea of eating fruit this way was thus very welcome."
Each crate holds 5 cones, with a cardboard display that can be used by sellers.
Publication date: 8/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: