Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's launches Durian McFlurry in MalaysiaYesterday, fast food giant McDonald's launched the D24 Durian McFlurry in Malaysia. The sweet treat costs RM8.99 (S$2.86) and contains actual D24 durian pulp, McDonald's said in its online menu.
The fast food chain's menu features other locally inspired limited edition desserts, including Kon Gemilang - corn-flavoured ice cream - and Pulut Hitam Pie, which is filled with sticky black glutinous rice.
Last month, McDonald's Singapore launched a series of locally inspired items, including a Nasi Lemak burger and a Chendol McFlurry, which sold out within two weeks.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: