Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's launches Durian McFlurry in MalaysiaYesterday, fast food giant McDonald's launched the D24 Durian McFlurry in Malaysia. The sweet treat costs RM8.99 (S$2.86) and contains actual D24 durian pulp, McDonald's said in its online menu.
The fast food chain's menu features other locally inspired limited edition desserts, including Kon Gemilang - corn-flavoured ice cream - and Pulut Hitam Pie, which is filled with sticky black glutinous rice.
Last month, McDonald's Singapore launched a series of locally inspired items, including a Nasi Lemak burger and a Chendol McFlurry, which sold out within two weeks.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: