Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
McDonald's launches Durian McFlurry in MalaysiaYesterday, fast food giant McDonald's launched the D24 Durian McFlurry in Malaysia. The sweet treat costs RM8.99 (S$2.86) and contains actual D24 durian pulp, McDonald's said in its online menu.
The fast food chain's menu features other locally inspired limited edition desserts, including Kon Gemilang - corn-flavoured ice cream - and Pulut Hitam Pie, which is filled with sticky black glutinous rice.
Last month, McDonald's Singapore launched a series of locally inspired items, including a Nasi Lemak burger and a Chendol McFlurry, which sold out within two weeks.
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: