Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Reefer service between Qatar and Turkey launchedMilaha has launched the first direct reefer service between Qatar and Turkey. Over the past few weeks, the Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate had arranged two ad hoc voyages of reefer vessels from Turkey to Qatar.
The company has moved to regularise the service, with departures every 20-25 days between Hamad Port and Port of Izmir, with a short transit time of 11 days.
The new service will be initially operated with one vessel with a capacity of over 5,000 tonnes per voyage, and will cater mainly to temperature-controlled cargo and breakbulk, with the option of adding containers upon request.
On the launch of the new service, Milaha’s President and CEO Abdulrahman Essa al-Mannai said, “Trade volumes between Qatar and Turkey have significantly increased over the past few months, and we are launching this service as a cost-effective and efficient solution for this growing demand. This service perfectly complements our existing services, and will further enhance connectivity and facilitate trade between Qatari, Arabian Gulf, and Turkish importers and exporters.”
Publication date: 8/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: