Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TZone's real-time tracking & temperature monitoring systems enter market
Cold chain management has become more and more important in international supply chain management strategies.
The key objectives of cold chain management are to ensure the food quality and safety of perishable food products. Tzone Digital Technology provides expertise in cold chain monitoring systems and products.
Cold chain monitoring handles a wide range of products which require strict controls on the humidity and temperatures, such as vegetables, dairy products, vaccines, medicines, etc. Since the quality of such products is vastly affected by temperature change, it becomes important to properly record the temperature and humidity of various modes it passes through to reach the customers.
Tzone supplies various monitoring solutions for cold chain monitoring. One of its most popular products is the GPRS temperature and humidity transmitter 'TZ-TT18'. Equipped with a 3000mAh battery, the device lasts for up to 30 days with an every 5 mins data transmission interval.
It is ideal for export shipments and provides accurate, reliable 24/7 remote monitoring of temperature, humidity and location during transport of perishable products. Whenever either humidity level or temperature goes out of the preset range, an alert message will be sent automatically.
TZ-TT18 gives online access to data from any or all vehicles. Maps, graphs and reports are at one's fingertips. No driver involvement. No power required. Simply put the device in place and it will start notifying you of shipment details.
Tzone will be presenting their devices at PMA FRESH SUMMIT EXPO in New Orleans, Louisiana USA from OCTOBER 19-21, 2017. Booth Number: 4619.
Welcome to visit our stand.
For more information:
Tzone Digital Technology
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: