Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
AU: Workers evacuated after bomb threat at Mildura Fruit CompanyIn Australia, Mildura Fruit Company (MFC) workers were evacuated from the citrus packing facility yesterday morning after a suspected bomb threat.
Police were seen instructing people to keep away from the area and blocked traffic from entering the (MFC) site via The Crescent, Mildura about 11.30am.
A police officer on scene told Sunraysia Daily, ďAll I can tell you at this moment is that there is a bomb threat, we donít know if itís genuine.Ē
An MFC employee who was evacuated said staff were not told what the threat was.
Read more at sunraysiadaily.com.au
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: