Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMAs Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Price reduction for imported durian fruits
A signing ceremony was held recently at the Malaysian embassy in the Zimao experimental zone of Shuangliu in Chengdu. Several agreements were ratified to use the Shuangliu's Zengbao area to develop a centre for international market commodities. For this purpose, a Malaysian embassy will be built with a surface of 2000 square meters. It will effectively become the largest embassy of Malaysia in China.
It is understood that this was the first time since the Zimao area opened for business, that a project for the construction of a national embassy has been agreed. According to estimates, the embassy will be ready in November 2017. From that day onward, it will be open to the public. Here, Chengdu citizens will be able to buy durian fruit, swallow's nests, coffee and many other Malaysian products. The average price of the imported goods will be 20% to 30% lower than usual.
é½ (é½) [DÅ«]
- surname Du
é½ (é½) [dÅu]
- (used for emphasis) even
- (not) at all
é½ (é½) [dÅ«]
- capital city
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: