Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Bizerba now exclusive distributor of Brunner-Anliker vegetable-slicer in Germany
Starting from August 1st, 2017, Bizerba is now the exclusive distributor of the vegetable slicers of Swiss manufacturer Brunner-Anliker. Mostly German customers will profit from the nationwide coverage of the Bizerba distribution- and service-network. As well as installation, briefings and repair work they will now also offer consultancy and support through Bizerba.
The Brunner-Anliker vegetable slicer has a great reputation - not only in food services but also in the processing industry, retail and craftmanship. The devices can be used to cut vegetables and fruit, ground nuts, cheeses and chocolate can be grated.
What's special about the product?
All devices are made by hand - even the sharpening of the blades is carried out by an experienced employee. This results in devices which drag the produces across the blade with less potentially harmful edges than common slicers. Therefore, the processed food stays fresh for longer and maintains its nutritional value and a high share of vital substances.
The ideal vegetable slicers for small catering businesses: the GSM 5 (image: Brunner-Anliker)
The vegetable slicers by Brunner-Anliker have different flow rates. The GSM 5, for example, with its 150 kilograms per hour, works best for restaurants and small to medium-sized cafeterias. The GSM XL, with a flow rate of 300 kilogram per hour is fit for large cafeterias or vegetable farmers. The largest device is the GSM Multicut, which processes 600 kilograms of products in one hour. It is most suitable for hospitals, dining halls and catering businesses. All devices are up to the highest standards in terms of hygiene and energy efficiency and are able to work with a specific cut-geometry. Furthermore, they are known for their blades made from glass fibre compositions, which are available separately for all machines. The material is also used in challenging settings such as the Formula 1 races or the aerospace industry.
Thanks to the cooperation with Bizerba, customers are profiting from the Swiss traditional company - 90% of the value creation is still happening in Switzerland - now extensively present in Germany as well. Bizerba has 34 service locations and 14 sales offices as well as a comprehensive sales structure. This ensures full service for Brunner-Anliker clients in Germany for repairs and other issues.
For especially high flow rates, the GSM Multicut is used - ideal for canteens and catering businesses (image: Brunner-Anliker)
"Both being traditional companies, Bizerba and Brunner-Anliker share the same values. Both are symbols for innovation and highest quality standards," says Rainer Maase, division manager Retail Germany for Bizerba. "As a premium provider and market leader in our respective sectors, we have decades of experience in the area of professional slicing solutions. It is only natural for Bizerba and Brunner-Anliker to cooperate in Germany."
For further information:
Bizerba SE & Co. KG
Bizerba SE & Co. KG
Publication date: 8/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: