Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish Cargo adds Johannesburg & Madagascar to networkTurkish Cargo has launched its scheduled cargo flights to Johannesburg, the biggest industrial and commercial center in South Africa, and to Madagascar, the largest island of the Vanilla Islands, on July 1.
The cargo carrier’s plan to start services from Johannesburg is to tap the export markets in the European countries and America. The products exported from South Africa generally consist of machinery, electrical - electronic equipment, chemicals and automotive parts, and such products are mainly exported by air cargo and currently carried by passenger flights operated by Turkish Airlines.
The eastern coastal city of Madagascar also exports a wide range of goods mainly vanilla, tropical fruits and textile products to European and American countries, while live crabs and sea products are transported to the Far East from Madagascar.
The cargo flights, to be initiated to both destinations by Turkish Cargo, will allow diversification in terms of variety of products transported.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: