Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit and vegetable prices in Russia may drop 15%Fruit and vegetable prices may potentially decline by 15% in coming months, the Russian Ministry of Economic Development said on Wednesday.
"Inflation was 3.9% year-on-year in July, falling below the target level of the Bank of Russia. The dramatic slowdown of annual inflation was caused in the first instance by a significant drop in fruit and vegetable prices after supplies of the new harvest started. The potential of a fruit and vegetable price drop is not exhausted yet and could amount to 15% in the coming months," the ministry said.
A recent poll showed that rising prices and falling savings are among Russians’ biggest fears.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: