Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit and vegetable prices in Russia may drop 15%Fruit and vegetable prices may potentially decline by 15% in coming months, the Russian Ministry of Economic Development said on Wednesday.
"Inflation was 3.9% year-on-year in July, falling below the target level of the Bank of Russia. The dramatic slowdown of annual inflation was caused in the first instance by a significant drop in fruit and vegetable prices after supplies of the new harvest started. The potential of a fruit and vegetable price drop is not exhausted yet and could amount to 15% in the coming months," the ministry said.
A recent poll showed that rising prices and falling savings are among Russians’ biggest fears.
Publication date: 8/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: