Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Broccoli beneficial for the respiratory systemAustralian scientists have stated that the use of green vegetables, particularly broccoli, is beneficial in protecting the body from respiratory diseases.
According to the experts, broccoli is the best medication to prevent asthma or other respiratory diseases. This vegetable product is characterized by a high content of sulforaphane. Because of this inflammatory processes in the human body decrease significantly.
Doctors say that when you include broccoli in your daily diet as a vegetable at least two times a day, the number of asthma attacks will decrease by several times. Australian experts also report great benefits from cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, which in the case of daily consumption may reduce the number of damaged tissues.
It also indicates that broccoli has many vitamins, including A, C and B6, which help cope with the illness.
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: