Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Broccoli beneficial for the respiratory systemAustralian scientists have stated that the use of green vegetables, particularly broccoli, is beneficial in protecting the body from respiratory diseases.
According to the experts, broccoli is the best medication to prevent asthma or other respiratory diseases. This vegetable product is characterized by a high content of sulforaphane. Because of this inflammatory processes in the human body decrease significantly.
Doctors say that when you include broccoli in your daily diet as a vegetable at least two times a day, the number of asthma attacks will decrease by several times. Australian experts also report great benefits from cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, which in the case of daily consumption may reduce the number of damaged tissues.
It also indicates that broccoli has many vitamins, including A, C and B6, which help cope with the illness.
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: