Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CPMA 2018 booth registration opens to exhibitors
The Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) is pleased to announce that exhibitor registration for the 93rd Annual Convention and Trade Show is now open.
CPMA 2018 will take place in Vancouver from Tuesday, April 24th to Thursday, April 26th. Exhibit space is limited and selling fast. Exhibitors can reserve booth space now by contacting: Jennifer Oakley, Manager, Market Development, at 613-226-4187 ex. 218 or email@example.com.
The Convention and Trade Show is Canada's largest event for the fresh fruit and vegetable industry. The show attracts major and independent retailers as well as foodservice and wholesale buyers.
"CPMA is the perfect place to connect with the Canadian produce market and develop strong business relationships," says Ron Lemaire, President of CPMA. "The Convention and Trade Show offers an exceptional balance of business and social networking opportunities for all members of the fresh produce supply chain."
The Annual Convention and Trade Show is produced in a cyclical fashion, visiting the same three cities—Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto—every three years. The most recent show, held in Toronto this past May, was the largest ever, with 576 booth spaces and more than 300 exhibiting companies on the trade show floor. Exhibit space was sold out well in advance.
CPMA 2018 will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre. The theme for the upcoming show is Live Healthy. Eat Fresh!
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
Tel: (613) 878-3312
Publication date: 7/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: