Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
National Mango Board calls all Retail Registered Dietitians to enter summer contest
The National Mango Board (NMB) invites all retail Registered Dieticians (RDs) to participate in the Share. Mango. Love. RD challenge. The challenge rewards retail RDs who share their love of mangos through mango promotion in their store or community. Every RD that enters will receive a $10 Amazon digital gift card.
Until September 30, 2017, qualifying activities will enter RDs in the drawing for mango-nificent prizes. Qualifying activities include but are not limited to: demo events, TV appearances or online video, community events, kid events or school tours, corporate wellness events, newsletter article, blog posts or web features. Upon receipt of their approved submission, RDs will receive a $10 Amazon digital gift card.
Ten randomly selected winners will pick one prize of their choosing from four kitchen and health focused rewards: a KitchenAid food processor, a Google Home, a Fitbit Charge, or a LeCreuset skillet. Click for more information and official rules.
“RDs are food and nutrition experts who serve as gatekeepers and influencers. They have a unique position to engage with consumers at grocery stores and share health benefits, versatility and know-hows of this delicious superfruit,” stated Valda Coryat, Director of Marketing at the NMB. “The RD challenge gives us the opportunity to incentivize the RDs’ efforts to boost and promote mango nutrition at the retail store level.”
Head over to mango.org/retail for free POS materials, promotion ideas, education resources and more.
National Mango Board
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: