Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Guillermo Martinez joins Wilson Produce
Guillermo “Willy” Martinez will join Wilson Produce, a leader grower/shipper of mini color bell peppers and other vegetables, as the company’s General Manager, effective August 21, 2017. Mr. Martinez will report to CEOs, Chris & Alicia Martin.
“We are thrilled to have Willy join our team”, said Alicia Martin. We were looking for someone, energetic and enthusiastic with a vision that aligned with ours, and we found that in Willy”. “I think he will help us get to the next level and continue to expand and strengthen our position in the marketplace with all the conventional, transitional organic and organic practices that have been implemented in all of our operations”, added Chris Martin, CEO.
“They have a clear vision of where they want to be in the years to come and I am definitely up for the challenge! They are great people that are strongly connected to their farms and the people behind them. I am very excited!”, said Guillermo Martinez.
Before joining Wilson Produce, Guillermo worked for Kingdom Fresh as General Manager, where he was instrumental in the rebranding and marketing program as well as developing a strategic 5-year company plan. He currently serves as a member of the United Fresh Council of Food Safety & Technology and as a member of PMA’s Science & Technology Committee.
Tel: (520) 375-5752
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: