Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Key Technology wins US$9 Million deal with McCain’s Belgian subsidiaryKey Technology has been selected to equip a new production line at Lutosa, a subsidiary of McCain Foods Limited, with a complete solution of optical inspection and material handling equipment that will feature their new VERYX digital sorters in a contract worth US$9 million.
Scheduled to start up in 2018, Lutosa’s new line in Leuze-en-Hainaut, Belgium, adds significant new capacity for frozen french fries to the production facility. Utilizing Key’s next-generation technology, Lutosa is expected to increase production while improving efficiencies and profitability by meeting product quality objectives and increasing yields.
“We appreciate the confidence that McCain has placed in all of our Key equipment and especially our new VERYX family of sorters. The variety of the systems we’re supplying to Lutosa showcases our complete range of capabilities and our exceptional ability to deliver complete, integrated solutions,” said Jack Ehren, President and CEO of Key Technology.
“Most of the Key equipment going into the new line will be engineered and supplied from our two European operations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Those production facilities have been the target of recent investment to expand our design, manufacturing and service capacities in support of our continued growth in this important region.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 509 529 2161
Publication date: 7/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: