Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Six Brazilian fruit exports set records this periodBrazilian fruit exports in the first quarter of 2017 showed very positive results, even setting records for the period.
According to COMEX DO BRASIL, six fruits (melons, lemons, mangoes, papayas, watermelons, grapes) set records for their export volumes during the first quarter of 2017, based on SECEX data (Secretaria de Comércio Exterior).
Compared with the same period last year, volumes of exported melon increased by + 29%, lemons by + 13%, mangoes by + 32%, papaya by + 20%, watermelons by + 38% and grapes by + 877%.
These results stem from the particularly favorable climatic conditions in Brazil in 2016, which favored fruit development. These abundant crops with good quality products have automatically boosted the export volumes that have been able to satisfy international demand.
Publication date: 6/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: