Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US considers currency clause in NAFTA and future trade dealsThe Trump administration's top trade officials are considering seeking a currency clause in the renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement that could serve as a model for future trade deals, U.S. Senator Ron Wyden said on Wednesday.
Speaking to reporters after a meeting between senators and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Wyden said the officials made clear that addressing currency issues was an objective.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: