Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Liverpool fruit & veg wholesaler acquires £450k industrial unitRegeneration firm St. Modwen has agreed a six-figure deal for the pre-sale of space it is creating at Liverpool’s Stonebridge Business Park. North West wholesale fruit and vegetable supplier Almond Catering Supplies signed up to purchase a 5,117 sq ft shell condition unit for £450k.
The facility is one of four currently under construction at Stonebridge Business Park as part of a second speculative phase. Once complete, the units will deliver 65,482 sq ft of industrial accommodation.
St. Modwen development manager David Nuttall said: “We are looking forward to welcoming Almonds Catering Supplies to Stonebridge Business Park.
“Our confidence in this location prompted our decision to speculatively develop this phase, so to set a new benchmark for a unit sale of this size is pleasing.
"The prominence of the location, on the A580 East Lancs Road coupled with the quality of product, makes Stonebridge Business Park an attractive proposition for occupiers in the market who are considering relocation.“
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: