Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Liverpool fruit & veg wholesaler acquires £450k industrial unitRegeneration firm St. Modwen has agreed a six-figure deal for the pre-sale of space it is creating at Liverpool’s Stonebridge Business Park. North West wholesale fruit and vegetable supplier Almond Catering Supplies signed up to purchase a 5,117 sq ft shell condition unit for £450k.
The facility is one of four currently under construction at Stonebridge Business Park as part of a second speculative phase. Once complete, the units will deliver 65,482 sq ft of industrial accommodation.
St. Modwen development manager David Nuttall said: “We are looking forward to welcoming Almonds Catering Supplies to Stonebridge Business Park.
“Our confidence in this location prompted our decision to speculatively develop this phase, so to set a new benchmark for a unit sale of this size is pleasing.
"The prominence of the location, on the A580 East Lancs Road coupled with the quality of product, makes Stonebridge Business Park an attractive proposition for occupiers in the market who are considering relocation.“
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: