Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Liverpool fruit & veg wholesaler acquires £450k industrial unitRegeneration firm St. Modwen has agreed a six-figure deal for the pre-sale of space it is creating at Liverpool’s Stonebridge Business Park. North West wholesale fruit and vegetable supplier Almond Catering Supplies signed up to purchase a 5,117 sq ft shell condition unit for £450k.
The facility is one of four currently under construction at Stonebridge Business Park as part of a second speculative phase. Once complete, the units will deliver 65,482 sq ft of industrial accommodation.
St. Modwen development manager David Nuttall said: “We are looking forward to welcoming Almonds Catering Supplies to Stonebridge Business Park.
“Our confidence in this location prompted our decision to speculatively develop this phase, so to set a new benchmark for a unit sale of this size is pleasing.
"The prominence of the location, on the A580 East Lancs Road coupled with the quality of product, makes Stonebridge Business Park an attractive proposition for occupiers in the market who are considering relocation.“
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: