Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lidl Poland promotes fruit & veg with SmurfsLidl has unveiled another promotion that will feature Stikeez figures, this time with smurfs. This is supported by an advertising campaign with Darla Ładochy.
As part of the promotion, which starts on May 8th, the Stikeez figurine will be given to customers for a one-time purchase of at least PLN 50 and if they buy vegetables or fruits they will receive another figurine. The promotion is related to the premiere of 'Smurfs Raiders of the Lost Village' and there are 24 different smurfs to collect. "The action will last from June 4 or while supplies last."
The first promotion, where Stikeez figurines (which symbolize vegetables and fruits) were offered in Lidl stores happened back in February. This was a reaction to Biedronka's action in autumn last year with their promotion of "Gang of Freshers", which enjoyed great popularity.
The current promotion is accompanied by an advertising campaign in which Daria Ladoch, a journalist and blogger, is accompanied by children. From mid-February this year she will serve as Lidl's advertising ambassador, and together with Karol Okrasa will manage the campaigns under the slogan "Traditional or Modern".
Publication date: 5/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: