Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Lidl Poland promotes fruit & veg with SmurfsLidl has unveiled another promotion that will feature Stikeez figures, this time with smurfs. This is supported by an advertising campaign with Darla Ładochy.
As part of the promotion, which starts on May 8th, the Stikeez figurine will be given to customers for a one-time purchase of at least PLN 50 and if they buy vegetables or fruits they will receive another figurine. The promotion is related to the premiere of 'Smurfs Raiders of the Lost Village' and there are 24 different smurfs to collect. "The action will last from June 4 or while supplies last."
The first promotion, where Stikeez figurines (which symbolize vegetables and fruits) were offered in Lidl stores happened back in February. This was a reaction to Biedronka's action in autumn last year with their promotion of "Gang of Freshers", which enjoyed great popularity.
The current promotion is accompanied by an advertising campaign in which Daria Ladoch, a journalist and blogger, is accompanied by children. From mid-February this year she will serve as Lidl's advertising ambassador, and together with Karol Okrasa will manage the campaigns under the slogan "Traditional or Modern".
Publication date: 5/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: