Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Lidl Poland promotes fruit & veg with SmurfsLidl has unveiled another promotion that will feature Stikeez figures, this time with smurfs. This is supported by an advertising campaign with Darla Ładochy.
As part of the promotion, which starts on May 8th, the Stikeez figurine will be given to customers for a one-time purchase of at least PLN 50 and if they buy vegetables or fruits they will receive another figurine. The promotion is related to the premiere of 'Smurfs Raiders of the Lost Village' and there are 24 different smurfs to collect. "The action will last from June 4 or while supplies last."
The first promotion, where Stikeez figurines (which symbolize vegetables and fruits) were offered in Lidl stores happened back in February. This was a reaction to Biedronka's action in autumn last year with their promotion of "Gang of Freshers", which enjoyed great popularity.
The current promotion is accompanied by an advertising campaign in which Daria Ladoch, a journalist and blogger, is accompanied by children. From mid-February this year she will serve as Lidl's advertising ambassador, and together with Karol Okrasa will manage the campaigns under the slogan "Traditional or Modern".
Publication date: 5/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: