Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New mango variety developed in IndiaMango lovers this summer will get to enjoy a new variety named "Yogi", after chief minister Yogi Adityanathwill. The variety was developed by the famous mango grower Padamshri Haji Kalimullah.
Kalimullaha, 74, who had earlier named mangoes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi and actresses, has developed the “Yogi mango” in his orchard in the Dussehri mango belt in the Malihabad area in India.
The “Yogi mango”, he says, is grown naturally, is slender and beautiful and is a hybrid of the famous Dussehri mango variety.
“However, as the mango is still not ripe, nothing can be said about its taste but I hope it will be good”, Kalimullah said.
Asl-ul Muqarrar, the bright red Husn-e Ara, Sharbati Bagrain, Pukhraj, Walajah Pasand, Khas-ul Khas, Makkhan, Shyam Sunder, Prince, and Himsagar varieties of mangoes are among hundreds of his creations.
Publication date: 5/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: