Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Polish packaging solution perfect for organic sectorThe success continues for Polish packaging producer SoFruPak. After being nominated for the Innovation Award at this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin, Adam Sikorski said that they continue to receive a lot of requests from customers around the world, looking for new packaging solutions for their fruit and vegetables.
SoFruPak started with strawberries and other soft fruits, but it is quickly expanding into other products as they make new contacts with fruit and vegetable producers from around the world.
"It's exciting because we have received a lot of interest recently from the Arabian markets, like Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia, but also Spain and France, so we have a very positive outlook for the future," shared Adam.
"We are currently working on developing new packaging for organic tomato producers in Scandinavia, dates from Israel, along with new solutions for forest mushrooms. We see a lot of potential in the organic sector, especially for fruits and mushrooms. So much so that we are going to participate in next year's Biofach."
The packaging is produced under strict conditions to meet the EU requirements and standards, and is 100% recyclable. The box is shipped flat and can be constructed in two swift movements, which means that it saves space during shipping and storage.
Customers can print their brand and design directly on the boxes, which also makes it possible for companies to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
"We have new requests every day so we are constantly busy creating new designs, so I have a feeling that we will have a lot of new packaging to show at next year's Fruit Logistica!" concludes Adam.
For more information:
Tel: +48 725 591 457
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: