Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Polish packaging solution perfect for organic sectorThe success continues for Polish packaging producer SoFruPak. After being nominated for the Innovation Award at this year's Fruit Logistica in Berlin, Adam Sikorski said that they continue to receive a lot of requests from customers around the world, looking for new packaging solutions for their fruit and vegetables.
SoFruPak started with strawberries and other soft fruits, but it is quickly expanding into other products as they make new contacts with fruit and vegetable producers from around the world.
"It's exciting because we have received a lot of interest recently from the Arabian markets, like Dubai, UAE, Saudi Arabia, but also Spain and France, so we have a very positive outlook for the future," shared Adam.
"We are currently working on developing new packaging for organic tomato producers in Scandinavia, dates from Israel, along with new solutions for forest mushrooms. We see a lot of potential in the organic sector, especially for fruits and mushrooms. So much so that we are going to participate in next year's Biofach."
The packaging is produced under strict conditions to meet the EU requirements and standards, and is 100% recyclable. The box is shipped flat and can be constructed in two swift movements, which means that it saves space during shipping and storage.
Customers can print their brand and design directly on the boxes, which also makes it possible for companies to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
"We have new requests every day so we are constantly busy creating new designs, so I have a feeling that we will have a lot of new packaging to show at next year's Fruit Logistica!" concludes Adam.
For more information:
Tel: +48 725 591 457
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: