- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Waititu renews Del Monte's 8,000 acres leasehold
- Covent Garden Market Authority releases annual report
- "It is important to start with attractive early onions with a good shelf life"
- Etihad Cargo increases focus on cold chain industry with 'FreshForward' product
- Organic Wisconsin dairy turned to packaged Brussels sprouts
Photo Report: Medfel
Click here for the photo report
This year a lot of growers and traders were curious about the effects of the frost of last week and were waiting to see what would happen on Thursday, as another frost has been forecast, along with the possibility of hail.
Most of the exhibitors at the show were French, along with some participation from other Mediterranean countries. The exhibitors were quite satisfied with the number of visitors. Sud de France invites buyers from other European countries and this is always well appreciated. It is not a crowded exhibition, but some exhibitors say they appreciate the opportunity to speak with customers and also with their rivals.
There aren’t many novelties at the Medfel, but some companies introduced their novelties of last year. Nevertheless Medfel is now an established exhibition in France with a focus on only fruit and vegetables.
Click here for the photo report
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 37th edition of the IKO Conference
- 09/19/2018 Indiana: How agriculture technologies can be scaled up to save lives
- 09/19/2018 FreshStart conference returns in January 2019
- 09/19/2018 Mac Fruit Attraction Egypt - Cairo 2018: a global brand for fresh produce!
- 09/18/2018 Royal Mas's “Little Durian" brand to hold promotion event in Shanghai
- 09/18/2018 Registration for British Carrot Demonstration Day has opened
- 09/18/2018 Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- 09/17/2018 FPAA to hold first ever women’s leadership invitational
- 09/17/2018 CIV at Asia Fruit Logistica: new successful apple, pear and strawberry varieties!
- 09/17/2018 ”Fresh Business Expo proven to be effective platform for Ukraine's fresh produce industry”
- 09/14/2018 "The future of fruit is digital"
- 09/14/2018 Keeping fresh fruit and vegetables relevant in the future
- 09/13/2018 Portugal: Short-Course on “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce”
- 09/13/2018 Interpoma 2018; “The Apple in the World” congress looks East
- 09/13/2018 Innovations and vegetable varieties at Bakker Brothers open days 2018
- 09/13/2018 Seminis announces Brassica iX event in Enkhuizen
- 09/12/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/07/2018 Taking advantage of opportunities in Canada and Saudi Arabia at Fruit Attraction
- 09/07/2018 Foundations laid in Chinese market
- 09/07/2018 China food startup Miss Fresh raises $450 mln in new funding round