Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lufthansa/United joint venture brings routes between Europe and USThe air freight divisions of Lufthansa and United said they have agreed a joint venture on routes between Europe and the United States to help their respective networks.
Lufthansa Cargo already has a joint venture with Japan's ANA and has said it wanted more partnerships to help bolster its cargo business.
Although the air cargo market has seen some positive signs in 2017, with less overcapacity helping to lift pricing, carriers have been under pressure from falling yields over the last couple of years.
Lufthansa Cargo and United Cargo said that together they will have more than 600 direct connections per week between Europe and the United States.
Lufthansa and United are both part of the Star Alliance grouping of airlines and already have a trans-Atlantic joint venture for their passenger networks.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: