Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lufthansa/United joint venture brings routes between Europe and USThe air freight divisions of Lufthansa and United said they have agreed a joint venture on routes between Europe and the United States to help their respective networks.
Lufthansa Cargo already has a joint venture with Japan's ANA and has said it wanted more partnerships to help bolster its cargo business.
Although the air cargo market has seen some positive signs in 2017, with less overcapacity helping to lift pricing, carriers have been under pressure from falling yields over the last couple of years.
Lufthansa Cargo and United Cargo said that together they will have more than 600 direct connections per week between Europe and the United States.
Lufthansa and United are both part of the Star Alliance grouping of airlines and already have a trans-Atlantic joint venture for their passenger networks.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: