Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- Argentina: Mendoza shipments to Brazil are delayed by the crisis
- Andres Ribas, Vientosur: “A good citrus import-season expected in Europe”
- “Everything called tomatoes is currently selling at bad prices in the Netherlands”
- “We use sustainable development goals and are producing healthy food”
- Mucci Farms gears up for growth with new private equity partnership
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India signs memorandum for 'nendran' banana exports to DubaiThe National Research Centre for Bananas at Podhavur, on Thursday entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Agency (APEDA) for the export of ‘nendran’ bananas to Dubai.
The MoU ensures exports of ‘nendran’ by sea in partnership with M/s Fair Exports India Limited, Kochi. S. Uma, Director of the National Research Centre for Bananas, and R. Ravindra, Deputy General Manager,APEDA, exchanged the MoU.
Ms. Uma said the project aimed at developing a sea route for exporting the ‘nendran’ banana variety. If successful, it would pave the way for the export of Indian bananas to West Asian countries.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: