Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India signs memorandum for 'nendran' banana exports to DubaiThe National Research Centre for Bananas at Podhavur, on Thursday entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Agency (APEDA) for the export of ‘nendran’ bananas to Dubai.
The MoU ensures exports of ‘nendran’ by sea in partnership with M/s Fair Exports India Limited, Kochi. S. Uma, Director of the National Research Centre for Bananas, and R. Ravindra, Deputy General Manager,APEDA, exchanged the MoU.
Ms. Uma said the project aimed at developing a sea route for exporting the ‘nendran’ banana variety. If successful, it would pave the way for the export of Indian bananas to West Asian countries.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: