Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India signs memorandum for 'nendran' banana exports to DubaiThe National Research Centre for Bananas at Podhavur, on Thursday entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Agency (APEDA) for the export of ‘nendran’ bananas to Dubai.
The MoU ensures exports of ‘nendran’ by sea in partnership with M/s Fair Exports India Limited, Kochi. S. Uma, Director of the National Research Centre for Bananas, and R. Ravindra, Deputy General Manager,APEDA, exchanged the MoU.
Ms. Uma said the project aimed at developing a sea route for exporting the ‘nendran’ banana variety. If successful, it would pave the way for the export of Indian bananas to West Asian countries.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: