Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indonesia and Thailand team up for post-harvest mango researchIn order to improve post-harvest technology for mangoes Thailand and Indonesia plan to work together to further research in the field.
"Thai's fruits are widely known in the world. They have a postharvest technology that makes the fruit remain fresh while being shipped," Deputy of Agro Industry and Biotechnology at the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), Eniya Listian, said on Thursday.
"Mango is also favored by people in various countries, such as the famous Filipino mango in Japan, although it tastes sour. Indonesia should be able to export mangoes to many countries," she said.
The assessment agency is currenty developing fruit coating technology with special compounds of honey with wax content, she said.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: