Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Indonesia and Thailand team up for post-harvest mango researchIn order to improve post-harvest technology for mangoes Thailand and Indonesia plan to work together to further research in the field.
"Thai's fruits are widely known in the world. They have a postharvest technology that makes the fruit remain fresh while being shipped," Deputy of Agro Industry and Biotechnology at the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), Eniya Listian, said on Thursday.
"Mango is also favored by people in various countries, such as the famous Filipino mango in Japan, although it tastes sour. Indonesia should be able to export mangoes to many countries," she said.
The assessment agency is currenty developing fruit coating technology with special compounds of honey with wax content, she said.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: