Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indonesia and Thailand team up for post-harvest mango researchIn order to improve post-harvest technology for mangoes Thailand and Indonesia plan to work together to further research in the field.
"Thai's fruits are widely known in the world. They have a postharvest technology that makes the fruit remain fresh while being shipped," Deputy of Agro Industry and Biotechnology at the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), Eniya Listian, said on Thursday.
"Mango is also favored by people in various countries, such as the famous Filipino mango in Japan, although it tastes sour. Indonesia should be able to export mangoes to many countries," she said.
The assessment agency is currenty developing fruit coating technology with special compounds of honey with wax content, she said.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: