Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Indonesia and Thailand team up for post-harvest mango researchIn order to improve post-harvest technology for mangoes Thailand and Indonesia plan to work together to further research in the field.
"Thai's fruits are widely known in the world. They have a postharvest technology that makes the fruit remain fresh while being shipped," Deputy of Agro Industry and Biotechnology at the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), Eniya Listian, said on Thursday.
"Mango is also favored by people in various countries, such as the famous Filipino mango in Japan, although it tastes sour. Indonesia should be able to export mangoes to many countries," she said.
The assessment agency is currenty developing fruit coating technology with special compounds of honey with wax content, she said.
Publication date: 4/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: