Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CEO of Sunkist, Russell Hanlin dies at 84
After serving as president and CEO at Sunkist for two decades, Russell Hanlin has passed away at the age of 84.
The marketing cooperative says Hanlin passed on Tuesday. It didn't indicate where he died but says he's survived by his wife in Pasadena, California.
Sunkist has 6,000 members who grow citrus fruits in California and Arizona. In addition to global fruit sales, the cooperative has leased its brand for use in everything from soft drinks to vitamins.
Hanlin retired in 1997, at a time when annual sales topped $1 billion.
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: