Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CEO of Sunkist, Russell Hanlin dies at 84
After serving as president and CEO at Sunkist for two decades, Russell Hanlin has passed away at the age of 84.
The marketing cooperative says Hanlin passed on Tuesday. It didn't indicate where he died but says he's survived by his wife in Pasadena, California.
Sunkist has 6,000 members who grow citrus fruits in California and Arizona. In addition to global fruit sales, the cooperative has leased its brand for use in everything from soft drinks to vitamins.
Hanlin retired in 1997, at a time when annual sales topped $1 billion.
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: