Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports projected to increase by 23% in 2017Peruvian blueberry exports are expected to expand at least 23% this year, thus exceeding US$300 million, the Association of Peruvian Exporters (Adex) projected.
According to Adex Agriculture Section Manager Paula Carrion, blueberries have undoubtedly become one of agro-exports' star-products. "Blueberry shipments experienced impressive growth over recent years, and this 2017 will not be the exception," she said.
Blueberry exports totaled US$9.65 million in January 2017 with the main destinations being the United States (US$4.50 million), the Netherlands (US$2.62 million), the United Kingdom (US$2.17 million) and Spain.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: