Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports projected to increase by 23% in 2017Peruvian blueberry exports are expected to expand at least 23% this year, thus exceeding US$300 million, the Association of Peruvian Exporters (Adex) projected.
According to Adex Agriculture Section Manager Paula Carrion, blueberries have undoubtedly become one of agro-exports' star-products. "Blueberry shipments experienced impressive growth over recent years, and this 2017 will not be the exception," she said.
Blueberry exports totaled US$9.65 million in January 2017 with the main destinations being the United States (US$4.50 million), the Netherlands (US$2.62 million), the United Kingdom (US$2.17 million) and Spain.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: