Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports projected to increase by 23% in 2017Peruvian blueberry exports are expected to expand at least 23% this year, thus exceeding US$300 million, the Association of Peruvian Exporters (Adex) projected.
According to Adex Agriculture Section Manager Paula Carrion, blueberries have undoubtedly become one of agro-exports' star-products. "Blueberry shipments experienced impressive growth over recent years, and this 2017 will not be the exception," she said.
Blueberry exports totaled US$9.65 million in January 2017 with the main destinations being the United States (US$4.50 million), the Netherlands (US$2.62 million), the United Kingdom (US$2.17 million) and Spain.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: