Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports projected to increase by 23% in 2017Peruvian blueberry exports are expected to expand at least 23% this year, thus exceeding US$300 million, the Association of Peruvian Exporters (Adex) projected.
According to Adex Agriculture Section Manager Paula Carrion, blueberries have undoubtedly become one of agro-exports' star-products. "Blueberry shipments experienced impressive growth over recent years, and this 2017 will not be the exception," she said.
Blueberry exports totaled US$9.65 million in January 2017 with the main destinations being the United States (US$4.50 million), the Netherlands (US$2.62 million), the United Kingdom (US$2.17 million) and Spain.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: