Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru exports projected to increase by 23% in 2017Peruvian blueberry exports are expected to expand at least 23% this year, thus exceeding US$300 million, the Association of Peruvian Exporters (Adex) projected.
According to Adex Agriculture Section Manager Paula Carrion, blueberries have undoubtedly become one of agro-exports' star-products. "Blueberry shipments experienced impressive growth over recent years, and this 2017 will not be the exception," she said.
Blueberry exports totaled US$9.65 million in January 2017 with the main destinations being the United States (US$4.50 million), the Netherlands (US$2.62 million), the United Kingdom (US$2.17 million) and Spain.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: