Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nearly half of children in the UK refuse to eat their vegesAlmost half of British children will not eat their vegetables, according to a new study of parents which surveyed 2,000 UK parents about the eating habits of their children - and revealed a staggering 75% have worries or concerns about their fussy eating.
Overall, 82% of the parents who took part claimed there are some foods that their child simply will not eat including veg, salad, meat, fish and dairy.
According to data, vegetables are the main cause for concern, with 46% of children refusing to eat them. Two thirds (66%) of parents said that trying to get their children to eat healthily is a stressful experience with 59% saying they often feel at the wits end with the problem.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: