Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Speaker program launched for Hort Connections 2017With only three months to go before Hort Connections kicks off on Monday 15 May, all signs are pointing towards the event being a good opportunity to for businesses in 2017 including growers, packers, retailers, wholesalers, suppliers, processors and importers / exporters.
The Hort Connections conference aims to deliver fresh insights and the latest information and hottest issues to arm delegates with the tools to grow their businesses. Conference speakers have been selected to cover subjects ranging from technology to marketing, global development, the power of data and a session on the Harmonised Australian Retailer Produce Scheme (HARPS).
“Each topic has been refined and shaped to be of highest value to the fresh produce industry with special guest speakers, panel experts and industry representatives” said Darren Keating, CEO, PMA Australia New Zealand.
Keynote speakers include Jaquie Scamwell, Director of Customer Relations at Tennis Australia, who will be discussing the significance of people and culture. Beyondblue Chairman and former Victorian Premier, The Hon. Jeff Kennett AC will headline an important mental health forum, while Monash University’s ACRS Managing Director Sean Sands will discuss the opportunities to maximise value by designing customer - facing innovations that resonate. Delegates will also hear from Assistant Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources, Senator the Hon. Anne Ruston, who will provide an insight into the Federal Government’s priorities for Australian horticulture in the coming months.
“Hort Connections delegates will gain unprecedented access to global heavyweights and local experts with this stellar line up of speakers” said James Whiteside, CEO, AUSVEG .
The Hort Connections 2017 Trade Show is the other major component of the event and will offer delegates the chance to meet with buyers from the major or independent retailers, source new inputs providers, get up close to cutting edge technologies and innovations.
For more information:
Mob: +61 0404 160908
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: