Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- China: First ever large-scale domestic production of avocados to enter market in September
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Conflicting reports about Russia importing Turkish tomatoes
- Criminals hack email of shipper for Dutch importer
- New technology helps reduce strawberry waste
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Peruvian blueberries will be present in all international markets in 2017"According to the Foreign Trade and Tourism Minister, Eduardo Ferreyros, Peruvian blueberries will be available in all international markets in 2017.
"I forecast Peruvian blueberries will be present in all international markets in 2017. This product experienced a 188% increase last year," Ferreyros told the State-run TV Peru station.
He also stated that global potential for the countries blueberries are vast and growth has only just begun.
"Agro-exports comprise the star-sector, when it comes to non-traditional exports. We are increasingly launching new products, thus positioning us in the healthy foods sector, thanks to Peruvian superfoods and new products such as blueberries," he said.
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: