Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Greenhouses involve a great investment, but yield good results"
- “We use sustainable development goals and are producing healthy food”
- Argentina: Mendoza shipments to Brazil are delayed by the crisis
- Andres Ribas, Vientosur: “A good citrus import-season expected in Europe”
- Edible ink allows invisible label printing on fruit
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Peruvian blueberries will be present in all international markets in 2017"According to the Foreign Trade and Tourism Minister, Eduardo Ferreyros, Peruvian blueberries will be available in all international markets in 2017.
"I forecast Peruvian blueberries will be present in all international markets in 2017. This product experienced a 188% increase last year," Ferreyros told the State-run TV Peru station.
He also stated that global potential for the countries blueberries are vast and growth has only just begun.
"Agro-exports comprise the star-sector, when it comes to non-traditional exports. We are increasingly launching new products, thus positioning us in the healthy foods sector, thanks to Peruvian superfoods and new products such as blueberries," he said.
Publication date: 2/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: