Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
United Fresh 2017 Registration is now open
Registration for United Fresh 2017 is now open. The event will be held June 13-15, 2017 in the West Hall at McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL. Attendees and exhibitors alike will have a more personalized experience this year with the new United FreshTEC Expo and United FreshMKT Expo, both co-located with the Global Cold Chain Expo, and the International Floriculture Expo.
“We’re excited to welcome attendees and exhibitors to experience the targeted FreshTEC and FreshMKT Expos & Conferences this June,” said President & CEO Tom Stenzel. “These new formats will address the innovative solutions we’re seeing more of in our industry in response to the challenges faced throughout the supply chain. FreshTEC showcases the latest developments in technology, robotics, and other supply chain solutions while FreshMKT will highlight the marketing and product development trends that have consumers adding fresh fruit and vegetables to their carts in grocery stores across the country.”
In addition to the new expos, both FreshTEC and FreshMKT attendees can experience a half-day education conference on Tuesday, June 13. Attendees also will be able to catch up with friends and peers during the official 2017 Opening Party kick-off event that evening at the Shedd Aquarium, this year co-hosted with the Global Cold Chain Expo.
Innovation starts with United Fresh when the expo floor opens on Wednesday morning, marking the debut of the FreshTEC and FreshMKT Expos. Attendees will be able to experience every segment of the supply chain in one exhibit hall – FreshTEC Expo, FreshMKT Expo, Global Cold Chain Expo, and International Floriculture Expo – with one ticket.
For maximum value, the United Fresh All Access Package provides attendees and exhibitors with the ultimate show experience: networking opportunities and special events to interact with key customers, suppliers, and colleagues, as well as admittance to the Fresh TEC Expo, FreshMKT Expo, Global Cold Chain Expo, and International Floriculture Expo. This all-encompassing pass includes United Fresh’s traditional Opening Night Reception on Tuesday, as well as the Retail Foodservice Celebration Dinner on Thursday honoring outstanding retail produce managers and innovative chefs across the industry. Attendees will enjoy morning general sessions, including a joint United Fresh, Global Cold Chain and International Floriculture Expo Opening General Session on Thursday, and the annual Reception Honoring Women in Produce.
Early-bird rates for the 2017 United Fresh convention are available through April 25, 2017. To ensure the best value, register for an All Access Package and gain unlimited exposure to the FreshTEC and FreshMKT Expos & Conferences. Explore these details, register for the event, and more by visiting www.unitedfreshshow.org.
Publication date: 2/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: