Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghanese pineapple exporter works with European retailersA pineapple grower from Ghana with a production of 1,000 metric tonnes and export channels to Europe, is hoping to expand the business with a first time visit to Fruit Logistica.
“Our export market distribution channels are meant for importers and private agencies. We are now working on distributing through large retailers, which are mostly supermarkets on the European market,” says owner Albert Atuah Amponsah of Albe Farms.
Thanks to Dutch company CBI, Albe Farms now has access to international markets. Albe Farms was founded in 1995, and since 2002, the company has been producing local fruits and vegetables such as pineapple and peppers, and Asian vegetables such as tinder and aubergine. Its main product is pineapple.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in the Ghana stand, Hall 7.2B-04.
For more information, please visit: www.albefarms.com or email: email@example.com
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: