Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghanese pineapple exporter works with European retailersA pineapple grower from Ghana with a production of 1,000 metric tonnes and export channels to Europe, is hoping to expand the business with a first time visit to Fruit Logistica.
“Our export market distribution channels are meant for importers and private agencies. We are now working on distributing through large retailers, which are mostly supermarkets on the European market,” says owner Albert Atuah Amponsah of Albe Farms.
Thanks to Dutch company CBI, Albe Farms now has access to international markets. Albe Farms was founded in 1995, and since 2002, the company has been producing local fruits and vegetables such as pineapple and peppers, and Asian vegetables such as tinder and aubergine. Its main product is pineapple.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in the Ghana stand, Hall 7.2B-04.
For more information, please visit: www.albefarms.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: