Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghanese pineapple exporter works with European retailersA pineapple grower from Ghana with a production of 1,000 metric tonnes and export channels to Europe, is hoping to expand the business with a first time visit to Fruit Logistica.
“Our export market distribution channels are meant for importers and private agencies. We are now working on distributing through large retailers, which are mostly supermarkets on the European market,” says owner Albert Atuah Amponsah of Albe Farms.
Thanks to Dutch company CBI, Albe Farms now has access to international markets. Albe Farms was founded in 1995, and since 2002, the company has been producing local fruits and vegetables such as pineapple and peppers, and Asian vegetables such as tinder and aubergine. Its main product is pineapple.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in the Ghana stand, Hall 7.2B-04.
For more information, please visit: www.albefarms.com or email: email@example.com
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: