Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Tsunami hits Mallorca and Menorca
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghanese pineapple exporter works with European retailersA pineapple grower from Ghana with a production of 1,000 metric tonnes and export channels to Europe, is hoping to expand the business with a first time visit to Fruit Logistica.
“Our export market distribution channels are meant for importers and private agencies. We are now working on distributing through large retailers, which are mostly supermarkets on the European market,” says owner Albert Atuah Amponsah of Albe Farms.
Thanks to Dutch company CBI, Albe Farms now has access to international markets. Albe Farms was founded in 1995, and since 2002, the company has been producing local fruits and vegetables such as pineapple and peppers, and Asian vegetables such as tinder and aubergine. Its main product is pineapple.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in the Ghana stand, Hall 7.2B-04.
For more information, please visit: www.albefarms.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: