- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
Top 5 -yesterday
- Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members
- Chloe Rutzerveld reflects on 4 years of her mini 3D printed vegetable garden
- Ecuador: No agreement on the price of a box of bananas for 2019
- Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- Reusable packaging company unveils new-look booths
Top 5 -last month
- "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- “Chinese holidays and vacations push up pomelo price”
- Flood strips Kerala food stocks by one-third, farmers lose Rs 13.57 billion
- Colombia: European businessmen in Pereira get to know the Hass avocado offer
- Avocado prices slashed to just 10 cents
Top 5 -last week
- Simple and effective cooling throughout the entire value chain
- Australia partitioned into areas with same population as New Zealand
- Tesco will scrap 'best before' dates on fruit and vegetable lines
- USDA Lifts PACA Reparation Sanctions on Texas Produce Business
- Higher turnover but less profit for HZPC
Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 12/23/2016 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 12/22/2016 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 12/20/2016 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 12/19/2016 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 12/16/2016 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 12/15/2016 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 12/14/2016 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 12/13/2016 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 12/12/2016 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 12/09/2016 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 12/08/2016 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 12/07/2016 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 12/06/2016 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 12/05/2016 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 12/02/2016 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 12/01/2016 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic