- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Israel: Organic solution increases fruit, veg shelf life
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/29/2016 UK study: Is organic more nutritious?
- 02/26/2016 Argentina stimulates organic exports by eliminating taxes
- 02/25/2016 US: Organic farmer survey now underway
- 02/24/2016 Israel: Organic solution increases fruit, veg shelf life
- 02/23/2016 Organic farming grows globally
- 02/22/2016 Organic trade in Europe up 8% in 2014
- 02/19/2016 International organic trends
- 02/18/2016 US report: organic products not priced high enough
- 02/17/2016 Mexico and the EU negotiating trade of organic products
- 02/16/2016 Peru's organic offerings at Biofach 2016
- 02/15/2016 WholeFreshDates.com: new 11 lbs. box of organic Medjool dates
- 02/12/2016 "Making organic fruit and veg affordable and accessible for everyone"
- 02/11/2016 "More and more shelf space in retail for organic product"
- 02/09/2016 GROW provides $150,000 grant to Project Amigo
- 02/08/2016 Spain: Valencia to double its organic production
- 02/03/2016 "Organic isn't too expensive, regular is too cheap"
- 02/02/2016 Laser Food goes organic
- 02/01/2016 "Expertise, sustainability important when growing organic bananas"
- 02/27/2015 Spain: MJ Agroasesores plans to export organic asparagus
- 02/27/2015 Chile: Organic exports grew 12% in 2014