Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac presents first salad kit and bistro bowl with hempReady Pac Foods' newest fresh food innovations, the Hemp Caesar Salad Kit and Bistro® Bowl™ Jamaican Style Jerk Hemp Seed Salad, will be available to consumers on store shelves beginning April 20. A first of its kind, the Ready Pac Hemp Caesar Salad Kit is a chopped kit that features hemp seeds, chopped romaine, shredded carrots, shredded red cabbage, Caesar Herb vinaigrette dressing and herb seasoned croutons. The company also introduces its Bistro® Bowl™ Jamaican Style Jerk Hemp Seed Salad, which includes hemp seeds, chopped romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, red cabbage, diced chicken, black beans, red rice and a Jamaican jerk with hemp dressing.
The new Ready Pac salads combine nutrient-rich hemp seeds, which are filled with amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids that pack as much power as other proteins, with lush, leafy greens and other vegetables. Minerals such as magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium, and soluble and insoluble fibers also add to the wealth of nutritional benefits of hemp seeds.
The Hemp Caesar Salad Kit, available in a 10 oz. salad kit, is the first chopped Caesar salad kit on the market -- with chopped salad kits among the fastest-growing and favored salad products among consumers. This newest fresh innovation from Ready Pac, along with the 6.75 oz. Bistro® Bowl™ Jamaican Style Jerk Hemp Seed Salad, represents the first mass-produced, ready-to-eat salad product to feature hemp.
"Ready Pac is a trusted brand that works to provide healthy choices in an innovative way," said Tony Sarsam, CEO, Ready Pac Foods. "Our on-the-go, health-conscious consumers are open to, and regularly seek, alternatives to typical nutrition offerings. Our Hemp Caesar Salad and Bistro® Bowl™ Jamaican Style Jerk Hemp Seed Salad provide more options for all customers and empower them to make healthier choices for themselves and their families."
Shoppers can now find these two new salad items at Safeway. Visit your local Safeway store to learn more about Ready Pac and Safeway® Farms salad kits and bowls. To learn more about Ready Pac Salad Blends and Bistro Bowls, in addition to their extended range of convenient, fresh-cut solutions, visit www.readypac.com/products.
Publication date: 4/21/2015
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here